San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to traps7's message
SAN CITY ( ROBERT COHEN )
Robert must have been reading our boards as he echoed the same train of thought as discussed here the past few months,with our new sleep facility ready to house these bonus miners,progress will quickly start to show in the form of news releases.Production will maintain our cost goals,as i beleive the extent of the man power will be used too prepare raises and faces for drilling preperations.Looking for that treasure chest Robert talked about, in my opinion has already been found.Robert when 30 holes are drilled and 64 huge veins are struck,then i would suggest you get your head out of the sand,and realize that we found that needle in the hay stack,The fact that if one actually took the time to rearange the news to this point and put it into context,then one would end up counting to ten million oz.Down deep the potential of hitting the seven huge structures will draw world attention,and when other anomlies going EAST are found the bidding will start.Now that winkin blinkin and nod hold the extra one percent too veto a vote which does not meet their target price,SAN share holders at this point are along for the ride and have the option of getting off when they desire.Doubled my position and patiently watching Canadas ( A )newest gold company exel into the largest and richest gold mine in NORTH AMERICA.( FENG SHUI EAST WEST. )with out prejudice , traps7.
Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message