San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
Andy
about 15 years ago
Re: Andy
about 15 years ago
in response to Lunch Meat's message

Howdy all, back from vacation with the kids, dropped in once in awhile to see what has been happening on the board, but the wife frowned on my internet usage during our time away.

Nice to see some new faces/names and great to see some of the old ones still around.

Been travelling all over this great province and some of Ontario to boot.

Going to Edm for a few days for some unwelcome business so i will be out again for awhile.

I think that SGR is on the cusp now and great things could be in the works. As for a time frame, I am thinking that November/December would be right for a 43-101 and listing to the big board. That would be the same timing that we were looking for at last year's AGM. One year later.

Dale unloaded most likely for tax reasons, he may have elected to pay for his benefits now at prices when they were optioned rather than pay bigger if the share price were to rocket and this to me would be a great sign (used great too many times?).

Better to pay capital gains than income if you expect the price to rise significantly.

just my tooo sents.

got some SKIing to do

Andy

Please login to post a reply
AndyK
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating