San Gold Corporation

Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new gold exploration and mining companies.
in response to wpgmoney's message

Precious Metal run has not even started yet

posted on Jun 09, 09 04:47AM

Every quarter, about 15 of us from our graduating MBA class of 10 years ago get together at the local watering hole for a few drinks. Tonight we starting talking about investments and I mentioned how I had been buying gold and silver bullion over the last few years. Laughter broke out amongst the crowd. Not one had even considered gold/silver as an investment and none of them owned any gold/silver stocks. I asked if any of their other friends ever talked about investing in gold/silver and none of their friends invest in anything precious metal related. These are very successful individuals who have no idea what is about to hit them.

For those of us who frequent these boards daily it's easy to get the impression that we are knee deep into the gold/silver run but based on my real world experience, it hasn't even started. Try to remember that when the goons try and shake you out of your PM positions and when other so called PM experts say that we're at a top in the PM cycle.

stateside

I get similar feedback from most Mainstreet "investors!" Although some "advisors" are now swinging (slowly) to PMs.

In the coming months we will see "flood-stage" developing when even sandbags won't effectively curb the "stampede" to gold and its cousins!

At which time we'll have to sell these new-bes some shares!

Thanks Stateside for your input.

RUF

Please login to post a reply
rufdiamond
City
spring lake alta
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined