Rogue Resources Inc.

Flagship Iron Ore and Nickel Projects in World Class Mining District of Timmins Ontario Rogue Resources Inc. is well positioned to discover and capitalize on world class gold, silver, copper, nickel, zinc, platinum and palladium deposits in North America.
in response to Logcabin's message

All that is surely possible but I am not sure Hughes or Xtrata are disposed to act in that way. Historical Hughes tends to spin out projects into companies or take it to a sellable stage and sell it. Though they can change their mind any time, last year they even mentioned spinning out the Bird if it became a huge project.

Xstrata could act as a sugar daddy (financer), bring in their own development company (a JV by someone already owned/used by Xstrata), take a meaningful position in GCR (announcing to others hands off) or some other route I probably haven't considered.

And, none of that is going to happen if the property size isn't proved. It in the final analysis if the economics don't reach the threshold for a major to commit then GCR is stuck with the problem I mentioned earlier:

"The issue is, will there be a processor available to truck the metal to for custom milling by the time GCR gets around to proving up a resource, getting permitted, doing a feasibility assessment, buying/renting trucks, and getting the money to actually do any of those things"

Please login to post a reply
ron4n
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/14/2008
Social Links
Private Message