Richfield Ventures

Welcome To the Richfield Ventures HUB On AGORACOM
in response to EodWay's message

VG: My poster boy is Richfield Ventures Corp. (TSX-V: RVC). Anyone who took my recommendation certainly did well because the company not only put out some stellar results, but went from 12 cents to $1.88 in a matter of maybe two-and-a-half months. When I first recommended the company, I think the market cap wasn’t even $1 million, so they were certainly a junior at the time. Not every company’s going to behave this way, but out of the 15 holes Richfield Ventures drilled, 14 holes had mineralization. That’s a success rate of 97%. Very, very good. And half to two-thirds of those were slamming out-of-the-ballpark type results—huge results. Their footprint could host easily 2 million ounces of gold. That is fantastic for a company with all of 14 million shares out. That’s a company that still has a lot of legs to it. Next year they’re thinking about definition drilling and doing some more exploratory work to the south because they haven’t really touched the south part of the property yet. The beauty about this project is that it’s road accessible; you can get on there in your car.

http://jutiagroup.com/2009/11/09/victor-goncalves-favors-juniors-to-win-the-2009-gold-series/

Please login to post a reply
EodWay
City
Nevis
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/09/2007
Social Links