Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Seems like every few months some wise guy on one of these boards posts the shocking "news" that some company somewhere is selling Apabetalone pills ala carte.   Of course, this isn't "news" since we all know that and have known it for literally years.   Yes, years.   The pills are being produced and sold for "research purposes."

My question is this:   What research?   And by whom?

Obviously, it's not Resverlogix.  They have their own manufacturing source for pills - they don't need to buy them on the internet.

So what third parties are doing research and why?

I surmise that it could be academic institutions and pharma.   Who else would be doing research?   

If I were a pharma interested in - potentially - acquiring RVX, I would do a lot of background research to confirm the findings of RVX in cell cultures, and on animals, etc.   And - if possible in some jurisdictions (aka 3rd world countries?), I would do research (if allowed) on human beings if the drug considered safe, which I think it is.   All to confirm past findings and to make new (proprietary) findings.

Such research could be a part of an overall due dilligence process.   One that Reserlogix management might know fully about.  Or not.   Afterall, if I were contemplating a negotiation, I wouldn't necessarily want them to know everything new about the drug that I knew about.  Right?

Is this happening?   I don't know.   But... someone is doing something with those pills.   And this is one reasonable explanation for that.

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013
Social Links