Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to SanFrancisco99's message

Good article SF. I like the reference to "an improved understanding of the genetic basis of other disease". I recall someone asking a question in an RVX AGM a number of years ago about how many diseases the IP of RVX covered at that point in time. As I can't seem to find my notes I have to wing this a bit. Diseases that their IP covered =86, diseases that they felt their IP could realistically positively affect =42. I can not remember whether this was before or after the split of ZEN however having about 2500 molecules in the RVX IP library makes me happy. 

So far we have had 2 positive comments from the DSMB about the current BETonMACE Phase II Trial. I so look forward to the Futility Study results, no matter what they say, whenever they are announced. Obviously hearing them say -continue on the way you are, would be best and what we all want to hear.

The resolution passed at the AGM clearing the way for a potential buyer to proceed with exploitation opportunities without having to do a bunch of expensive tests to begin with, I think, have increased the companies chances of attracting potential aquisitors.

tada

DYODD

Please login to post a reply
tada
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/27/2016