Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

After so many years of watching things unfold, a part of me thought that we were knock, knock, knocking on heaven’s door.   Well, we opened the door only to discover more steps… nevertheless that’s okay, I realize that steps need to be taken to reach the top.

What’s not okay and bothers me most is my feeling of how I am being treated as a Shareholders.   I understand the limitations placed on corporations to follow strict guidelines regarding communication however IMO, as of late, RVX has failed miserably to find the right balancing act.  RVX needs to be reminded that their mandate is to act on the best interest of their investors and perhaps they are but then why do so many of us have so many questions????   There are countless quotes; “Put up or Shut-up”, “Actions speak louder than words”, “Walk the talk” – all have the same meaning and I can’t stress enough that management needs to pay close attention. 

I have worked in the Private sector all my life and have been rewarded based on my accomplishments (no wonder I am poor) but as some have mentioned (as late) – several RVX staff are being compensated big dollars and in my opinion, big dollars should equal big accomplishments, no matter in what capacity of the organization one serves.…..    Funny but I am being reminded of the newly implemented “Phoenix” Federal Government of Canada’s Pay System which has backlogged and screwed up over 80000+ employees weekly earnings for many months.  Just last week, we learned that Senior Government employees responsible for the new pay system have paid themselves a performance bonus, imagine that!  I feel for the average employees and I guess I am just rambling but I can’t help but draw a comparison.

On the bright side, I remain hopeful. RVX is moving forward.  Science is progressing and being the optimist (I know, I don’t sound like one today), RVX has in-fact given me a Christmas present!  Yet again, I will be transferring the maximum amount of RVX shares into my TFSA (Tax Free Savings Account for Canadians) come January 2, 2017.   

Thank you everyone for all your insightful posts and I would gladly endorse some of you to work in PR/Communications department of a company or two that come to mind.  J

I wish you a safe, wonderful holiday season, combined with lots of health and happiness in 2017.

Cheers and GLTA

Long

Please login to post a reply
LongRVXer
City
Eastern Canada
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined