Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Folks 

Sorry I forgot to include one of the important questions I asked. I asked Don about the new license agreement that would be ready by the end of 2016 and whether it was still on because we only had 2 weeks.

His reply:  " We missed it"  "But we are still in discussions"  I did not quiz him further nor did anybody else that I can recall. Seems like a really important issue so he got off easy on it. I would sure like to know who "we" is and what kind of discussions are on and if there is a new timeline.  

OK so this got me to thinking and inevitably I tend to go to pure wild speculation - its fun and I think relatively harmless and I don't mind being labelled as a Polyanna. Thats who I am - ever the optimist. I ask myself: Why the postponement of the AGM for over 60 days? I think everything was ready to go for Oct 15. Come on nothing is that difficult that they had to re-schedule for 2 months.   Why would the licensing agreement that was so confidentally told to be on before years end suddenly be " missed"  Why on my phone call to Sarah did she say she could not comment on matters material to the company? Methinks there is more going on behind the scenes than we know. PFE was mentioned several times in the meeting and they are on the acquisition trail. They just bought Medivation for $ 11B USD. I predict and here is my imitation of Narmac ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

$ 5.5B for RVX ( maybe Zenith included ) from PFE before June 30. Bet a case of Applteon Estates rum on it and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe Mr. Davenport would take the bet too.      

Torpedoman

Please login to post a reply
torpedoman
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2016
Social Links