Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

... in light of us receiving the information circular for the AGM (fyi, I have received an access code from my broker allowing me to participate in that vote), the many differing pov that have resulted and in that it has caused some dissention among shareholders for all the reasons I will not go into... I think it wise for the company to provide for us conclusive updates on a number of issues... some we are expecting while updating us on others would be a pleasant surprise... a distraction if you will...

... I know some here have said they are planning to attend the AGM's, are there others...? ... anyway, I would expect that management should be expecting some hardcore questions directed at them... lot of "grey" area questions out there causing a little ire I would say... and rightfully so in some cases... I hope we get co-operation from management and are given clear and concise responses to questions... 

... now if we were to receive updates/nr's prior to AGM's, with very positive content for shareholders that would actually put $$$ in everyone's pockets and not just those of a few, well, I would imagine they may have most of us smiling again... will they step up...? ... with only two weeks and just nine trading days left prior to the meetings we will know soon enough... respectfully fo all,  kelsee

Please login to post a reply
kelsee
City
Ontario Northwest
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/08/2007
Social Links