Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I have come to the realization that the stock price for RVX means absolutely nothing.   For the most part, it is basically the same players buying and selling.   Since September, sure, there has been new investors introduced and who have bought (also some of us greedy Longs have bought more).   What drives SP is attention.  What brings attention is News (from many sources) and until that time happens, when we see +500,000 shares moving a day - its the same old folks whispering ... "hey buy into this company".    In my opinion, the SP will continue this journey of fluctuation.  Honestly, who cares if today we close at $1.50 or $2.00?  Yes, it shows wonderful in your portfolio but until you hit sell (which the majority won't do at this bargain price), it means NOTHING.   So what I am basically saying and as the chart today demonstrates - there is no interest because there is no News.  What other company on the verge of a big scientifical break through has a bid Volume of 12K from $1.27 to $1.72?

This is this is Risky business.   At this moment in time, in my opinion, it will be a major announcement that will happen with no warning (positive or negative), that will take us to the pie in the sky or bust... no inbetween. 

As always, this is my own personal opinion and not investment advice - please do your own due diligence.

GLTA

Long

Please login to post a reply
LongRVXer
City
Eastern Canada
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined