Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to LongRVXer's message

I think that's possible, Long.

But it seems to me that there is a risk involved in that hypothetical scenario: Lawsuits for breach of fiduciary duties to the shareholders of Farm A. Right?

There is an alternative that allows for the (hyothetical) sale of Farm A and transfer of royalty rights to Farm B: Valuation of the rights being passed to Farm B and payment by Farm B for such rights at fair market value to the current (not historical) shareholders of Farm A.

Of course, all of this is entirely hypothetical at this point. My own opinion is that this could very well be something that the company could clarify for us. Perhaps there is missing information or incorrect information - something they could help us with.

I don't envision a scenario where one or the other business is being treated as one would treat a personal chattle. I think their ethics are much greater than that and I would be surprised to learn otherwise. I really would.

This isn't the DNC for God's sake!

LOL

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined