Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to SanFrancisco99's message

,,,,,,,,granted options to insiders being excercised??????????....when an in the money option is exercised by an insider it is generally sold immediately from what I ever seen....the holder most likely wants or needs the money......there is no reason for an insider to execise and hang on to the shares before the expiry date,,,,,unless,,,,it is of course forced on the owner to excercise when the expiry date is closing in and in the money,,,,,,,,so if it happens just before expiry then they might hang onto the shares like we do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but they would have to see upside down the road to do so,,,,,,,,,,,and no matter what is transacted,,,,,,,,CRA gets its cut,,,,,,,,sometimes even when certain instruments are granted to the insiders I think the company has to hold back a portion for the CRA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyway if you aint paying taxes you aint making money,,,,,,,,,,,thats the jist of things,,,,,,,I assume the holders cash comes in to the company at or where the option strikes were set and the insider pockets the difference between the stike and the sold price,,,,,,,,,,,

*** I dont want to see another pice of turkey 'till next year,,,,,,,,,,,,sandwiches and soup coming next,,,,,, and then here on the east coast they finally make fish cakes off it.,,,,,,

Please login to post a reply
narmac
City
Halifax
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/13/2015
Social Links