Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Fuzz – As I read you’re post, I can feel the frustration. I believe I speak for all of us old timers! As you’re aware, Resverlogix is a needle in a hay stack. It doesn’t come across anyone’s Radar (newspapers, TV broadcasts, and more importantly it does not have Coverage) therefore, most of the players in this arena, have heard of Resverlogix through “word of mouth”; be it a friend on the golf course, scholars at a conference, or someone catching a brief glimpse of a DM presentation, there simply has not been enough communication/lobbying to the investment community. I put no blame on Resverlogix, in-fact, I praise them. They have been screaming as loud as possible to say “hey look at us”. Unfortunately – that is simply not enough to get that “push” from the investment community and to build up the momentum. Coupled with the fact that institutions have not put in their equity to help bolster Resverlogix (hmmmm, I am not saying that an institution would ever do such a thing…)

BUT – what there has been, is, the interest of BP’s. I believe I recall in a Webcast, (sometime after the endpoint Phase 2) DM mentioning that they were setting up the concept for Phase 3, based on some discussions where Resverlogix were informed (no names provided) to go back to the drawing board and demonstrate “specific results” to appease BP’s. (Please – feel free to chime in, if I got that wrong)

So back to your point… In my opinion, I believe this will materialize in one of two ways and being the optimist that I am, it will be a buyout that will happen overnight.

Note: This is strictly my opinion (not investment advice) and ask that you do your own due diligence.

Happy Thanksgiving / Columbus Day to all.

Long

Please login to post a reply
LongRVXer
City
Eastern Canada
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/12/2015