Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
RVX NPV
almost 8 years ago
Re: RVX NPV
almost 8 years ago
almost 8 years ago
betonmace
almost 8 years ago
almost 8 years ago
almost 8 years ago
Re: betonmace
almost 8 years ago
almost 8 years ago
in response to fouremm's message

Hi Fouremm:

I think you are referring to slide 30 of 31 slides in the Rodman & Renshaw presentation (and perhaps it is located elsewhere).

I agree with you that they have generally avoided such valuations in a long time. This is actually something shareholders have asked for for a long time too - so it is great that they are helping us out here.

I think it is a very interesting slide. Yes, there are a number of assumptions, which they have delineated. And the RRR remains to be determined. But basically, they are valuing the company from between about $1.7 Billion to a height of about $8 Billion. In US $.

Of course, these valuations are dependent upon the RRR achievement, which remains to be seen. That's a very important factor. There are other assumptions too - including market penetration, patent life, and - curiously - an entry into the Japanese market.

That last one is interesting: What entry into the Japanese market are they talking about? This makes me wonder: Could an upcoming partnership deal be with a Japanese pharma? Perhaps.

Anyways, it is a great addition to their slidewear. It is very helpful for investors, no doubt. But of course, given the assumptions it is hard to translate that eventual NPV into what today's stock price should be or should not be...

All good stuff.

SF

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined