Resverlogix Corp.

Welcome To The Resverlogix HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
RVX NPV
almost 8 years ago
Agree BKC, it all adds to the impression of of management confidence. Further to this, thus far not much has been said regarding the Net Present Value chart that was at the end of both the R&R presentation as well as the one before it. I think it is interesting that management are now including this in the company presentations where as previously they were very hesitant to discuss this publicly. Add to this Don commenting that the pharma people he talks to see the chart as representing a realistic picture of what RVX is worth at various points of company development/achievement. Again I find it curious that management are now choosing to put their thoughts out there for the record. Although I think it is safe to say we are all generally happy with the share price movement of late it still has a long way to go to reflect what management feels the company is worth. One could argue we are not too far away from the top left section of the chart. I do find the chart a little ambiguous in the top left in the fact that the criteria is >25% RRR and in EU Ph 3 however we won't know what the RRR is until the trial is over but when the trial is over we will then be at the next milestone valuation down. Still I think the chart well represents the general feeling of management as to RVX's value proposition. Thoughts?
Please login to post a reply
fouremm
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/12/2015
Social Links
Private Message