Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS
in response to les4lb's message

les, I expected news this week, but I am sure Sandy changed many companies plans. In fact it was reported that quite a few companies are postponing earnings releases that were due because of the problems Sandy has caused.

What makes me believe that news was coming is the new website.

Although we have had too little news (none recently), it is obvious that the Company has been doing a lot in structuring and development.

With nine members now part of the executive team they appear to cover the political and business areas well based on their qualifications.

I also did not miss the fact that the executives include the top two people at Kinsey (Anthony Kinsey and Kevin Hegarty). What exactly does this mean? I can only guess based on what I have seen in past history with other companies.

In any event, I agree that the website was the beginning and more news is to come shortly.

I might add that where the CEO lives is about 15 miles from the Atlantic and right in the path of where Sandy did some of its biggest damage.

Please login to post a reply
kjb76
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/31/2007
Social Links
Private Message