Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS
in response to les4lb's message

les4lb, 10-Q/A's were just filed for both RRHI and MBMI. These were just repeat financial statements that were in the 10-Q that needed to be done in XBRL format (Extended Business Reporting Language). It is amazing all the time and expense public companies must go through now due to SEC and FINRA requirements. It certainly slows things down and adds quite a bit of expense to boot.

With those filings a focus, and based on history with another quarter of financials soon coming into play, I am guessing we need to add a month for the BIG news. There are just too many bases to cover to do it correctly.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some news within a couple of weeks, but as I said before Al is appearing to be extra careful and conservative. For us that means no hype other than news that is required due to SEC rules. When info comes that is important I believe it will be rock solid

Therefore, I would expect an additional few weeks beyond what my gut was originally telling me before we see anything really big.

We have all waited so long I will not be upset adding some time if the eventual news is as big as I anticipate.

Please login to post a reply
kjb76
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/31/2007
Social Links
Private Message