Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS
in response to shaffer's message

I'm waiting for the 10-Q. Hopefully there will something in it to shut them up over on i-pitcrap-hub. Afterall, I read in one of crap-pits most recent posts that his mission was to keep potential investors from buying this stock and MBMI. This is confirmation that he has an axe to grind with the CEO.

It is most definitely a total waste of time to have an intelligent debate or discussion with idiots. Especially those with a vindictive agenda. Maybe I should delete the word intelligent as there is nothing intelligent about an exercise in futility. Just insanity.

In wasting my time reading the posts over there, I'm not all that surprised that no one has commented on the 1 million shares of MBMI Kinsey & Company recieved, or will recieve. If there are no mineral assets at Dodge mine, then why would one of the largest construction/open pit mining companies in Zimbabwe sign such an agreement?

This gives me cause to believe we are in for something big. Soon I hope.

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links
Private Message