Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS
in response to les4lb's message

This is certainly an important piece of the puzzle.

When you consider that an Executive of RRHI owns a successful trucking firm that handles the route RRHI would use and that another owns a company that makes the extracing equipment you will realize Al has done a great job at getting all the pieces together.

When news starts really coming I am hoping for an "avalanche".

I have been watching W of W fight over on IHUB and wish he would just be Enlightened on this Board. He is correct, but is dealing with people that have no executive experience and have personal agendas. That is a formula for no real discussion just stupidity.

I have learned a little that might help others. I was limited for TOS violations, but complained and was reinstated. I also know that if you even have a mild reason for accusing someone of a violation admin deletes first and then waits. I just got one of johnstockmaster's posts deleted. It makes me realize that even if pittboss is no longer a moderator (not sure) he can keep hitting the TOS violation button and get many deleted.

Good luck to all!

Please login to post a reply
kjb76
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/31/2007
Social Links