Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS
in response to kjb76's message

Seems pitboss is back after a couple of weeks of silence with more irrelevant crap that has nothing to do with RRHI. When, not if, he is proven wrong I very much anticipate that he will become a more bigger idiot than being agreeable, accepting, or disappearing.

Pitboss has an axe to grind with Al and the company. Period. I highly suspect that he lost his ass with raptor networks and one (or all) of the companies he has constantly referenced that Al was associated with. His research and due diligence are extremely flawed, uninformative, nor representative of anything intelligent, but very much intentional in his quest for vengence. I think I have said this before.

I looked up the conference held this week in TX ( indmin.com/IMRTOilfield ). If one of the companies in attendance and/or keynote speakers on barite is the company alluded to in the MOU, we can all expect pitboss to find fault with them as well.

If pitboss has accomplished anything with his lunatic rantings, he has scared the weak and presented an opportunity for the true believers to acquire shares at a very low price. As has been stated, time will tell.

L

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links