Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

It is still an Exercise in Futility to engage with Bonnie, Pitboss, or whatever she calls herself on the many boards she posts with respect to this company. I do not think that her opposing and self aggrandizing opinions are limited to RRHI though, but then I do not attempt to find out what other companies or topics she would impose her opinions on the followers of such.

I use the term "Self-Aggrandizing" as she had used the term in response to a post by the "Warrior of Wisdom." And it is a term that best describes her and not the Warrior, or "Enlightened' if you will .

I have concluded that she thinks she is smarter than everyone else and can use words, terms, phrases, and/or attachments/links to FINRA, the SEC, and other entities that she believes will give the reader a sense of superior knowledge and ability. It does the absolute opposite for me, and should to any other with at least 2 or 3 functioning brain cells.

In reading her rantings, it brings to mind the story of the "Boy who Cried Wolf" one too many times. If she had something of importance to say, nobody is going to listen or take her serious, especially if they take the time to read and count her endless, unimportant, and irrelevant rantings.

It will be up to the company to shut her up as not a single person can say or speculate about the company without this apparently disgruntled and troubled mud sucking bitch having something to say. Over and over and over again.

It's funny she brings Enron into the discussion. I wonder what her position on this company was? A dollar to a doughnut she was positive as I, and many in the industry (electrical generation, transmissiion, and distribution) were negative and suspected fraud. Thank goodness my retirement funds run by those in the industry never invested a single red cent in it.

Can't wait for the next PR. Expect to be pissed off as she will without a doubt have the same old crap to opine. Endlessly.

the LFAH

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links