Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

I posted the comments below on IHUB this morning and Bonnie deleted for "personal attack"..... if I could get my hands on him he would know exactly what a "personal attack" is!!!!! I'd be all over him like a spider monkey. Damn he pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnstockmaster.....please do not call me a paid pumper as I have owned this stock for years.

pittboss.......you have a one track mind. Bash the company. I work for an international oil company and we transport other companies product from Canada to Houston and parts beyond. That's how we make our money. Our share price has been on a very steady rise for years and years. We don't own a single excavator or loader. We subcontract all our construction to other companies. There are many way's to conduct a profitable business. I believe if the Mineral King of Wall Street dropped a chunk of the highest quality barite known to man in your lap it wouldnt help. Open your mind to the possibilities and potential. A new company will have bumps and bruises but that doesn't make them incompetent.

Please login to post a reply
shaffer
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008
Social Links
Private Message