Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

With todays volume at less than 200K shares thus far, it does not bode well for PB's OPINION of the float being in excess of 300 million. I opine that the float is much less than what is stated at OTC Markets ( a little over 23 million ) as there are many, especially those who frequent this board, that have amassed several million, if not well over 10 that will not be for sale anytime soon.

It will not be long before we run out of sellers willing to off shares at less than .04, and screw themselves out of gains they probably have never seen before in their lives.

Long on 99.99% of mine and none are for sale until we get the results of the gravity mapping and even then I may be a fool to do so. Plan on hanging on to majority for another 5+ years, probably longer. The price of gold, barite, limestone, ect will only go up over time, and the way the company is structured, we just may be in for some dividends down the road. At least we can dream about it anyway.

LDUB

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links