Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Come on John, you were once a true believer. What happened? Did you get caught up in PitShits lunatic rantings or do you not have patience enough to allow the company to get all of it ducks in a row before they, in your own words , rock?

We have but a short time before the company gets a new name and ticker symbol. On or around April 9th according to the DEF - 14C filed this past Monday. Having been around for a while, I understand that all things change, especially plans.

I too am a little disappointed that we have not heard anything concerning the alluvial gold mining. However, I am quite positive we will once we get the new name and ticker symbol as well as the new web site. We may and most probably will be more greatly rewarded with the addition of barite, limestone and other minerals as well as metals yet to be disclosed. And who do you think our little company might be talking to with regards to the barite? We do know it is a company in the US.

All, I hope will be disclosed in a very short time. We must exercise a little patience and let the process move at a pace that you, I, Enlightened, and all the rest of the believers do not have any control over. Its going to happen and you, I hope, will be glad to have stayed in.

L

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links