Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Silly personal attacks on the all knowing and all seeing Nostradumbass? Or Bonnie if you prefer? How dare we!

You must possess a very low opinion of Tapiwa Gurupira. Why would you, the self aggrandizing Nostradumbass, infer that Mr. Gurupira is a stupid man? Because he is Black? Because he is from Zimbabwe? Because you predict that he has no buisness sense and cannot see the monetary benefit of being a >5% shareholder in Lantis, soon to be called Raptor Resources Holding, Inc, and the majority owner (51%) of TAG (Z) to meet the Zimbabwe Law? That he, along with the A and G must be criminals or have nefarious traits?

Tell and/or inform us, Mr. Gurupira as well, the difference between a wholly owned subsidiary and a VIE, and why you weigh so much importance on such shit. I am convinced that Tapiwa Gurupira, ( the A and G as well) if having undergone total lobotomies, would still maintain more intelligence than you ever had or ever will have.

Strike that. I do not want to read anymore of your crap. You just make it up anyway Bonnie.

Speaking of shit, how are you. Apparently the Prep - H has not kicked in yet. Need another case? Sometimes hemorrhoids like you are rather persistant and require several doses. Sometimes with severe cases such as yourself, a Hemorrhoidectomy is called for.

Thats why I have been endeared with the name,

LFAH

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008