Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

I hope this would be applicable to Nostradumbass and those that would subscribe to his/her's/it's negative and most venomous attacks on a company and its CEO with which he/she/it has no real interest in according to ---it's posts. But I seriously doubt that Nostradumbass has no connection or interest in, past or present, with LLSR, RPTN, and the other companies it continously references. That, or he/she/it has escaped from an institution and left the meds behind.

Now, in his own dillusional words, Nostradumbass has proclaimed that the mining of gold, both alluvial and hard rock, has alot of up front costs. This is most certainly true. The question then arises as to how a company, especially a start up company with limited resources, can access the funds needed to start gold production. I think this has been answered with the aquistion of the Dodge Mine and the Dodge Mine Expansion Program with its proven, probable, and inferred reserves of Barite, Limestone, Talc, and other minerals and metals with the possibility/probability of gold, copper, nickle, ect...; take a look at the Shamva Gold Mine - producing in one report I read 3200 OZ's of gold per month! And keep in mind that the Shamva Mine is not far from the Dodge Mine (according to google map) and appears to be in the same mountain range.

As Enlightened has eluded to, if one cannot see the importance nor the most intelligent and professional decision made by Management to forego short term gains in alluvial gold production for the possibility/probability of long term exponential growth (maybe not so long) complementing gold production with other minerals and metals, or the other way around, then you should sell your shares and move on. A little more patience with the company, in my lay opinion, would be advantageous and advised.

One should also keep in mind that LLSR & RPTN are still in the process of changing their names and ticker symbols along with a new web site to clear up confusion as to what the company (parent) is positioning itself to become. Some, including Nostradumbass, have already seen the new web site. I have not, but I am sure we will all have access in short order. And keep in mind the OCT/NIR Imaging modality. It has not gone away, just collecting a little dust for the time being, and in the words of the former CEO, the Mother of All Gold Mines.

Your Patience may be generously rewarded, but if you have no more, thanks to all the negative and mindless rantings of the unbelievers, SELL YOUR ---- SHARES and move on to a stock promoted by Nostradumbass and his/hers/its minions. Good Luck with that.

LFAH

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links