Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Anyone who cares to listen, I am worn out dealing with an individual that has some sort of problem. I promised previously to be quiet and have been baited, but I will finally stop.

I apologize for all the useless "bantering".

I will let you all know that PB22 is a Moderator for the Lantis Board on IHUB. Yes, that is true, you did not misunderstand! Can you imagine a proclaimed "basher" (maybe a shill), who openly says he thinks Lantis is a scam is the Moderator on another Board!!!!

It is a scenario dealing in lunacy and does not say much for Ihub. The power of a Moderator includes deleting any messages they do not like. Yup, that is true!!!! I have many deleted, including mentioning to some that seemed interested that they could go to the Agoracom Board for more objective information on LLSR. Of course that will be denied, so I ask any of you to send the same kind of post and see the results.

My final thought is PB22's actions over on "his" board. It is similar to a country like Iran that can say and/or do what they want (and deny it all), but will completely stifle the people (truth) (This is not meant to be political-just a solid example of PP22). Ask him how many of my posts have been deleted and why---what did they say?

I guess we are Democratic on the Agoracom Board, so we allow a suppressive individual to speak his mind.

PB22 woke me up after a year or two since I had some conversation with Shaffer. It is time to go to sleep again for awhile since unlike PB22 I have more to my life. It is just too difficult and time consuming to compete with someone that uses avoidance, deflection and flak along with painting truth as a negative. It is classic delusional---or-is he being paid--or is he buying shares????? Does anyone wonder how he has the time to do what he does????

I believe all that have an interest in LLSR, and have been saintly with patience will be rewarded in 2012. I wish you all well.

Please login to post a reply
kjb76
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/31/2007
Social Links
Private Message