Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

PB22 you are completely delusional.

Please stay over on the Ihub forum where you can continue to post to yourself and the couple of others that remain there that know no better.

Starting off your response to me by saying I am weaseling out of something I never said I would do other than in your mind shows everyone but you on this Board that something is really wrong with you. You are just bringing to the forefront your ignorance regarding prior posts.

No I don't have the idea the message from the SEC was standard I KNOW! Have you ever dealt with the SEC or FINR???? Well I have! Quit blowing smoke and using your well known deflection and avoidance.

To appease you I Googled "Al Pietrangel Automobile Allowance". I can only speculate on what you saw because you twist things, but there was certainly nothing there that supports your false claim. To repeat your second claim to this, here are your words:

"It's not the reference I am looking for but it shows LLSR does pay for vehicle leases(plural) and their maintenance."

Do you realize that this just brings into question everything you say and shows you to be nothing more a person seeking attention?

Well, I have had enough fun with you to last me a lifetime. No need to respond. It will just be more BS and I have had my last words with.

Please login to post a reply
kjb76
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/31/2007
Social Links
Private Message