Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

You just don't get it PB22. Your last two messages clearly indicate you are in your own world. John Allen gave you some good advice on the 4th and you really should consider it.

Before I go the route of Shaffer and just lock you out I must bring to light some of your outrageous thoughts.

First of all, you are the only one on this Board that thought I was serious about spending three days on researching Rock of Angels. That is very telling regarding how you translate written information. You see what you want, not what is written.

The letter from the SEC is STANDARD after any filing. The only difference is the addressee. They forward it with any comments they have and they have comments on just about every filing. Do you truly not know that???

The "education" you have given before and continue to give on things such as Foreclosure and Wyoming is completely unnecessary and irrelevant. Did you not read my initial response. I have a Company registered in Wyoming! Did you ever take rhetoric in College? If so, you failed because your conclusions are completely invalid. As I said previously I guess I should be cautious of all women from NJ because they must be mob wives. That conclusion is extrapolated exactly as your conclusion is about businesses registered in Wyoming. How a resume also got involved is beyond my comprehension!

LLSR DOES NOT PAY FOR THE LEASE AND MAINTENANCE on a vehicle for the CEO. Have you not done DD on the financials??? You are spreading false information. BTW, what is the date of the supposed foreclosure documentation??

I am still talking to a retired or semi-retired individual that is fulfilling his need for attention by providing information he thinks is important and is not at all, nor true or relevant most of the time. If you can be factual, relevant and meaningful you will have the pleasure of never hearing from me again because there is nothing you can tell me about LLSR or the Management that I do not already know.

Please login to post a reply
kjb76
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/31/2007
Social Links
Private Message