Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Much has been discussed? as to who owns what, where it will go and whether or not we will see an explosive or implosive share price. Having attempted to digest the positive and negative aspects as move we move forward in our speculation with respect to this investment, I have reasoned that it does not much matter who owns what percentage of what company whether it be a subsidiary, affiliate, private or public, what matters is what migrates up to the parent company (LLSR or Whatever they intend to call themselves).

By my reasoning, subject to ridicule, if I were the 51% indigenous owner of TAG(Z), and I owned say 50 M shares of LLSR/WHATEVER, and TAG(Z) produced $100 M in gold, and TAG(Z) is to bear all the operating costs of producing that $100 M in gold, and (if) the other $49 M migrating to LLSR/WHATEVER as pure profit, and since most stocks are valued at a multiple of earnings, and if we ASSUME LLSR/WHATEVER will/may/could/might be valued at a multiple of lets say 10, then my 50 M shares would/could be worth somewhere around $61.25 Million. (49/400x10x50).

Now, since the T in TAG is an educated man, I assume that he has some degree of mathematical ability. And given, at least the premise of other minerals and natural resources to enter the equation, that $61.25 million might just be a drop in the bucket.

Since, in my humble opinion, there has been no pumping nor dumping of this company, that just MAY be the case. The company has not produced any numbers as it relates to their sample testing data for the past 1.5 years using the HPC-10's. They must at least have some sort of idea of the quantity of gold that can be produced with the HPC-30's,. In doing so, again only my humble opinion, such data could and would be construed as pumping by those who would bestow a negative bias towards the company.

We should and will, I opine, know the rest of the story in short order.

And as always, I am not taking my eyes off the OTC/NIR Dental Imaging modality. I'm pretty sure the T the A and the G are looking at it as well. I'm sure we will all here something about that soon.

the LFAH

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links