Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

I will applaud you for taking down the Pump and Dump stuff. But you my friend have come to the conclusion that I got or am angry with you over RPTN. I had never heard of that company until it was announced that LLSR had acquired them.

As far as changing the authorized number of shares is concerned, theres a difference between the authorized and outstanding number. I do not have to tell you that. LLSR has 880 million authorized but only 365 million outstanding. I do suspect that number to go to somewhere around 400, but we will just have to wait and see.

It is always good to read points and counterpoints, and like you I like to read facts. As I possess a positive bias towards LLSR, this does not prohibit me from listening and learning from another with a negative bias as long as it does not become confrontational or sarcastic in nature. This applies to others who attempt to post or debate the merits of LLSR with a meaningful dialog both here and at the other board.

As far as the CEO is concerned, I am not familiar with the other companies he has been connected with and at this point in time I do not care. I only care about what he can do for LLSR and RPTN shareholders as this is what sits on his plate now.

We will see in short order I suspect whether he will emerge as a gifted businessman having pulled these failed companies back from the brink into a profitable venture or not. We will just have to wait and see what happens in the next month or two. I, like many, are hoping and have expectations for the profitable venture part.

In the meantime, a more civil as well as respectful exchange of opinions and facts, both here and at the board you moderate, would be more helpful and much more appreciated than exchanges in sarcasm.

LFAH

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links