Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

In finding and reading the posts on one of the other dicussion boards as it pertains to LLSR, I have come to the conclusion that posting anything positive is unwanted and therefore nothing more than a exercize in futility. A negative bias is more than welcomed and proclaimed by those in control to be absolute, truthful, and a matter of fact while those who post with a positive bias are subject to rules determined by those with the negative and therefore deleted.

Has anyone posted there? If so was it deleted? I have had 3 deleted. Seems they prefer to allow those who would shed a dark light on the stock to post all they want for some unknown but rather obvious objective, at least to me. I have concluded that they do this to scare investors into selling in order to accumulate shares for themselves.

One example: Johnstockmaster posting in a positive manner stated that he had accumulated 800K shares at or around the .03 range. He recieved a reply from an individual who boasted he had accumulated 8million @ .009, and at that time this represented a 450+% gain on his claimed $72K investment. And he was and is posting that LLSR is a scam! He is also an assistant to the moderator.

Now, as a matter of fact, I am no genius, but I am pretty sure my IQ is slightly larger than my shoe size. To have invested $72K and watch it grow by 450+% representing a net of somewhere around $250K, I certainly would not call or infer the company was a scam. Where do these people come from.

les4b posted something like: If you don't like the stock, why are investing time posting on this board? I have yet to read a response.

WoW. It is my oppinion you are wasting your time over there. I understand your position, to lead those in the dark into the light. But I must say, yours is an excersize in futility. They will not listen, nor do they possess the ability to read and understand. Your posts, research, and oppinions are appreciated here. At least >90%.

Time, and very little we all suspect, will determine who is correct.

L

Please login to post a reply
LRWhite
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/15/2008
Social Links