Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS
in response to certainvictory's message

Hello fellow LLSR contributors:

1. Shaffer: Got to say you nailed the TAG Team..... it was so obvious I should have picked that one up in my sleep.... Totally agree that TAG must stand for:

T: Tapiwa

A: Al

G: Greig

That totally helps close the loop on why there is a TAG (Z) and TAG Minerals.

Great contribution to the story.

2. Certain Victory: Good point.... your comment got me thinking.... check out the Schedule SC14F1 on file.....in the "New Directors and Officers" section they mention Al was affiliated with Hypervelocity.... that is when it hit me..... looking back at the LLSR information from when I initially invested many years ago, Stan Barron had acquired the Hypervelocity stock symbol (a pink sheet at the time) to create LLSR. So evidently, Stan and Al have a relationship from 7-8 years ago.

With the stock price hitting a bottom around $0.004/share this year.... it looks like LLSR was nearly collapsing as they were unable to raise funding. I don't see any exchange of funding linked to the merger.... only shares issued to the benefit of TAG Minerals. From what I hear, it can take millions of dollars to acquire a stock symbol as it is an asset.... so I would have to agree that TAG may have initiated the merger for no money down (to get access to a fully reporting company) and in exchange, TAG must have made some form of an agreement to fund the dental subsidiary.... otherwise I see no reason for Stan to have resigned as the CEO and now responsible for the dental subsidiary only.... any thoughts from the group?

I now suspect that Al/Stan have a relationship linked back to Hypervelocity and there may have been a trust benefit in knowing each other (ie: look at how quickly the merger process finalized). Al not only acquires a stock symbol for TAG... but Stan has new life to continue the dental equipment journey.

Everybody say,

Enlightened

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008