Raptor Resources Holdings Inc.

New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS
in response to les4lb's message

That is a valid point..... don't let that block your wisdom..... you should be buying as much as possible now...... $250 equates to 30K shares..... I saw a recent non-related gold play at stockpreacher.com on ORFG.... the mineral report alone shot the company through the roof. I am continuing to investigate TAG Minerals and Extrac-Tec (I can find nothing close to this portable gold mining equipment technology)..... I also noticed that the government of Zimbabwe passed a mandate requiring 51% native ownership or the non-Zimbabwe companies have to surrender 51% of their company assets to the government. My research indicates that TAG Minerals already meets these conditions. I think these non-native corporations have to do something within the next 30 days or surrender 51% to the government. There are a number of non-native gold/mineral companies in Zimbabwe.... so they have to be freaking out because they either merge with another native owned mineral company to salvage a portion of their 51% or give it away to the government... It will be interesting to see what happens with these non-native gold companies over the next 30 days.... you would think they would be approaching native owned gold companies..... this is an interesting story line for us to watch.

Does anyone else know what's going on related to the topics?... I am seeing momentum since 04/26/11 and the first week of May is ticking upwards.... something is going on as others appear to be investing given the same access to your comments.... let's see what happens the next few trading days to see if the momentum gives us a new baseline

I was presently surprised to see the LLSR/TAG merger close within ~ 30 days as the typical time frame is 90 days.... something must be up to close so quickly.

There are reasons I am called,

Enlightened

Please login to post a reply
enlightened
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2008