Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to Rocco90's message

http://www.lesaffaires.com/secteurs-d-activite/energie/lindustrie-devra-evaluer-la-rentabilite-du-gaz-de-schiste-dit-lucien-bouchard/528416

Now it seems the industry is doing everything it can, asking that this study committee be formed as soon as possible. They will comply with everything that is needed to ensure this moves forward. Getting new permits for drilling etc. I believe this commitee as Mr. Bouchard said, needs to understand that we need to see if this is viable, so we need to continue to explore.

I think now the ball is in the hands of the government and the SEA commitee to be formed...I believe they won't do anything to jeopardize Quebec's future potential and give people the answers they have been seeking.

Over the past months we've seen so much hate towards the industry, and I couldn't be happier to see them stand up for what they know to be true and their abilities. I'm sure most of those french papers were hoping they'd run away, but they stood their ground.

Clearly shows a solid commitment from the industry. Shows that they have nothing to hide in terms of fracing and drilling. Weird that I haven't really seen any french article bashing like they once were in the past while. I can however see that if the industry moved on, they'd have been quick to judge them, probably saying that they're running away because they can't do the work right etc etc. Seems out there, but what I've seen from them over the last 6 months from the papers, it really wouldn't have been such a surprise.

Anyone else have any thoughts? I'm getting the feeling the industry like TLM/QEC know the need to show everyone they can do this as shale drilling hasn't been this scrutinized in a long time. If we were in Alberta, we wouldn't have too...but seeing as how this is new for Quebec, this is the best way to move forward and get the ball rolling.

Rocco :)

Please login to post a reply
Rocco90
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007
Social Links