Questerre Energy Corporation

Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM (Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)
in response to lifenergy's message

OSE:QEC got a very strong support around 15, so hopefully we close above that for yet another confirmation of that support-level.

Open sent us temp down below, but currently trading above.

At no point were we down at TSX:QEC close levels, so apparently the norwegian investors had some time digesting the newsflow a bit more correctly.

Apparently we ain't getting Gentilly HZ this month, but at least we got the fact that they tested the two intervals seperately confirmed. I tried inquerring what their defenition of "tested concurrently" (from the Pareto oil-conference presentation) was, since that kinda made it sound like they didn't test lower and middle utica section seperately, but I never got a response. But now we know, and thats pure gold in my ears, since that gives a lot more info then just a slam-bang testing of the well as a whole. Even if it would have given us results a bit faster.

Anyways, I'm a full supporter of the slow-fast approach, even if it means a fluctuation in the SP during the slow times.

Please login to post a reply
Heltfeil
City
Krageroe
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/11/2010
Social Links