Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
New presentation
almost 12 years ago
Re: New presentation
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
Re: what a b...tch
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
See ya
almost 12 years ago
almost 12 years ago
in response to JR77's message

of a situation to be in......i said i was i was going to dump at a buck......but that f..ging greed part of my brain wants to hold out for that extra 8 pennies....and i may not get that if the market decides that the dilutive factor/and future capital expenditures to argonaut are too negative...ar price could go to shite if price of gold tanks and or the mexican operations tank....soooooo i think i will hold for another week.....there was no mention of exclusivity or any break fees if another suitor steps forward....then again no mention of other suitors

i looked at the news release and nothing new.....it seems to be tailored to attract another suitor.....the conversation of the other suitor.....hey john i see that pdg has a lot of action...yea no cash involved just an amalgation....share swap....hell we could pick up 6 million oz deposit the same way just sweeten the pot.....hows that...we just give them back the money they have in the treasury 30 million i think plus a few dollars out of our treasury...so that they get 10 cents per share in cash plus some of ours shares.....hey john lets take another look

anyways i will hold for now... let my greedy brain churn up bullshite.....then i will make my descision....why would you issue the press release if it was a done deal with no exclusivety and/or break fees

Please login to post a reply
konor
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/30/2009
Social Links
Private Message