Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Re: what a b...tch
almost 12 years ago
in response to Portee44's message

Portee,

I agree. As one of the lucky folks who purely by chance got into this one very late and also averaged down from there I am now making almost a 3 bagger on this thing. I have been selling today at $1.00 in order to recoup my initial investment. After I do that I'll hold my pee water to see what transpires with the Argos. Hopefully the company will do better than that pitiful CFL Toronto team has been doing of late. BNN market call guys and gals have been pretty positive on AR for some time now. So maybe that that puppy will still hunt for us. However I am damn well upset that we do appear to be selling out in a fire sale before the real appreciation in the sp has even begun. Go figure. Do we still have that motel and whorehouse. If so are they offering us a few free nights of fun and games so that we may be royally screwed literally as well as figuratively?

Doc

Please login to post a reply
drandres
City
The deep woods of Eastern Quebec.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/07/2009