Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Richardson's
almost 12 years ago

Portee, I don't quite follow, why you come up with 18 B in 1982. That is 20 years ago, did they double or fell on hard times ?

They invested in Kodiak about 40 Mill or more on the salesmanship of the then Ceo B.C. or something ( he " watered " down since then in B.C. ). And what happened ? They might have done all right through trades, options, cheap secondary offerings, averaged down as some of us. But, still speculators with greed. I am sure they ( including your " cousin " David ) are waiting ( we have to hope ), for the final payday and that is were the difference is, they can afford it, we just hang on and dream of Vegas. They still are the same speculators. I do believe there is not more insight.

Only our resident Dr is going there regularily and not us. Why not ? Can't we meet once there without the Millions ?? Just for the fun of it and get our stories of a lifetime of Kodiak/Magino in the open and have a toast to the last few years ? At least something !

Please login to post a reply
Jayview
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2007
Social Links
Private Message