Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
Market Yawn
over 13 years ago
Re: Market Yawn
over 13 years ago
Re: Market Yawn
over 13 years ago
in response to Jayview's message

All sorts of factors at play here.

I think we all look to KXL as having decent medium to long term potential. On the short term front though people who have already been in for quite a while may see this as a perfect opportunity take the tax "loss" aaaaaannnnnnnd depending on when they sell, get back into it 30 days thereafter. That is where conspiracy theories start rising about efforts to "cap" something until the "30 day window" has expired. Not suggesting it is happening here but it does happen from time to time.

Another short term effect in my experience is that the "Big Board" (TSE) is up by 160 pts today. I have found that when there is that kind of action in the major company market there seems to be less focus on venture issues such as the one we own.

A third factor is just the time of the year. School is out and a greater percentage of market players are just away doing other things. We shouldn't really expect to get any kind of stabilized market action until well into January.

Onward and Upward

Please login to post a reply
Montrose2
City
Delta, B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007