Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
$0.75+...
about 14 years ago
Re: $0.75+...
about 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
almost 14 years ago
Re: 1300 today?
almost 14 years ago
TECK as the operator
almost 14 years ago
in response to explorationguy's message

yeah, a mining site is not very safe, once I was run down from behind by a loaded forklift with the fork hitting my right achilles. Luckely because of the loose gravel, my foot got pushed more than being cut off.

Two years earlier at the same site, a guy was not that lucky with the fork piercing his stomach, again survied; miners are a tough breed

At the same site a late evening, my driver was already gone and an unfortunate mining truck driver was told to drive me back to the guesthouse in a car with no automatic, only stickshift. The poor truckdriver had never driven a stick shift, in spite of every day driving around in a million dollar truck, so he ended up drving in the first gear at full RPM all the way back.

A key message is that in many parts of the world you just can't take things for granted; you should wear hard hats with mirrors attached

Please login to post a reply
tau
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2007
Social Links
Private Message