Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
SGX
over 14 years ago
Re: SGX
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
in response to IBI's message

Signing a deal is one thing
Making it happen is another thing.

Sage and Kodiak can not be compared.

IBI: I agree that signing a deal and making it happen are two completely different things but you can't have the latter without the former. As of this moment in time SGX has signed 2 deals and is working towards making them 'happen'. Time will tell but if things do work out with option agreements on existing mines with permits and infrastructure in place, SGX is YEARS ahead of KXL in terms of becoming a gold producer than KXL (at this point in time). My point was not to compare SGX and KXL but just to point out that if a company with no cash can sign deals like this KXL with its $28 million cash position should be able to do the same if not better. So far they have not. Why not? IMO the current exploration model on existing properties in not working... or maybe it is working albeit at less than a snails pace. Hearing a top exec of any company with a chart like KXLs say they are creating shareholder valule really makes me shake my head... not saying it won't eventually... but shouldn't at least some of this value be reflected in share price (i.e. realized by shareholders)?... clearly it is not to this point.

red911

Please login to post a reply
red911
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/27/2007
Social Links