Prodigy Gold

TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.
in response to IBI's message

Technically speaking based on the monthly charts this is unlikely but anything is possible. Markets can get crazy especially in these times. But if I though about the what if's I would never buy a stock. I was filled at .20 which was my major buy point. Technical damage occurred to its charts when the .40 level was broken on the monthly charts but .20 is an old support/resistance level that went back to 2003-2005 when KXL was in a trading range. It mostly traded between .20-.40 but sometimes it would dip below .20 for a month or so but bottomed around .14-.15. I like how it tested .20 and bounced. Gold is up, kxl is down. There is understandably some frustrated people selling, seeing greener pastures elsewhere and dumping and buying the high fliers. This is looking like a good buy point to me. I like its property potential and its cash position so I will hold until the market tells me to sell.

Please login to post a reply
Renslip
City
Saskatoon
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/10/2010
Social Links