Premium Exploration

Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho
in response to green fields's message

I think that here so many things went wrong, first of all I didn't get my shares and it is already Monday but they are already trading, tell me that this is normal, they should halt until everybody gets shares and then start with trading, so right now is already many mistakes since rollback.

If they were so good why then first to make financing at 5 Cents with old shares and then rollback. Yes I see explosive future for Palladium and gold but even with great properties this pathetic Management could not get financing. And why, because they already screwed up so many investors like Big Al or Osisko, I don't know what they are right now thinking about Del. So where is something here to point that they will find any financing right now even at 5 Cents, what will be dilution, of course they could do some small right now and then much bigger at higher prices, but let face it, they could also do financing at 5 Cents with old shares if they are competent. First of all Del must be kicked of once for all, then they should start to build some confidence in this Company, any other way is right now impossible. Maybe take over from OSK to finish with pain for all of us.

Yes I stuck in the mood with this incompetent management so I hope for anything, because this Company still has great properties.

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
MaxValueHolder
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/16/2008
Social Links