Premium Exploration

Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho
in response to marwal's message

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-04/mining-minnows-burning-cash-signal-more-mergers-coming.html

So now Jay Taylor and Coffin are gone and I find that good. At least most of sheeple traders are now gone from PEM and that is time for consolidation of sp. Also lot of bashers lately on stockhouse is one good point for buy PEM. Well you should read great Bloomberg article about current situation in junior Gold mining sector. It is all pointing to hostile take over of PEM. If we take to consideration current value of Gold for juniors and that is $30 and with 160 Million shares our first price should be at least at 12,5 Cents. That was also first price for SPQ that was also at 4 Cents for longer time and the last price was on the end 20 Cents. I mean, it is totally ridiculous price if you consider how many Gold PEM could have but that is unfortunately reality. As I said before:

1. SWC could buy PEM just to prove to shareholders that they care about Montana and Gold Juniors in USA

2. MAX because they want to expand Gold reserves rather quickly with acquisition of PEM so they could sell them for even higher price

3. OSK, our white king that wants to expand Gold reserves and become Gold Major, they have enough cash for that but they could try all shares offer also.

So all in all desperate situation and like things are now unfortunately we will be taken over for peanuts but still don’t understand some sheeple that are still selling PEM at these prices. So be prepared for big fight and

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
MaxValueHolder
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/16/2008
Social Links