Premium Exploration

Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

So if you look at news in september you will see that they give PEM $340,000 and they received for that exactly 680000 shares or 680K shares that is easier to read. So they are throwing today practicaly half of shares that they have. The problem for me that banksters are only looking for short temr profit and they don't care if they are under water for what they are doing because they can even take money with shorting stock. So this is the world we living and sheeple are still sleeping. I don't know if that was good approach from PEM but I hope that 680K shares will not be big weight for PEM. On the other side is that the only way for Magpie to get more shares is to buy shares at 15 cents so at least after this stupidity we could have some easier time, hopefully, let's drill and finally go up, banksters are always behind wall to destroy everything but we will survive and defeat them.

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
MaxValueHolder
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/16/2008
Social Links