POET Technologies Inc.

in response to wake's message

Thanks for sharing. I think it´s a roundup and a clear view of what POET will face in 2017.

Here you can see all the milestones for POET-products written down. This is most important to me. Read the paragraph "Ultimately, realizing the commercial potential of the POET technology..." That´s why commercialization won´t happen before 2018. You simply can´t do this in a few months. If this were stated earlier loud and clear, a lot of confusion would have been prevented. This is a list of items we can check off one after the other (hopefully).

"POET ... expects that the DL business unit will develop into a robust platform for the commercialization of POET technology."

read: DL is important as POET won´t be able to get POET-powered AOCs ready without DL´s revenues. I think some posters want POET to concentrate on POET products as they invested in POET´s groundshaking platform, not in DL´s basket of goods. Understandable, but management tells us DL´s sucess is vital for the development of POET. So let´s welcome DL with a hug, not a kick in the arse. I prefer DL-revenues (maybe added by NREs) instead of another "public offering of units".

Just my view.

Holk

Please login to post a reply
The Holk
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/20/2015