POET Technologies Inc.

I beleive that management is doing everything that they can to provide long term success for Poet and doing it as quickly as possible. Startups struggle with finances to get a product ready for market, than struggle to get production rolling, then struggle to get sales, then struggle to increase production, then struggle to get the finances to develop the next product, and onward goes the cycle. The big companies have it a bit easier as previous successes have left them with all of the previously mentioned resources. With Poet we are still building toward that first successful product. As much as the recent financing hurt, the alternative to sell rights or sell outright would have hurt as much or more in the long run. I see positives in the latest news although it has been too long since we have had anything except assurances on the VCSEL which is concerning, however the ramp up and hiring helps to balance the lack of update. I personally will be patient for a few more years to see where this goes.   

Please login to post a reply
1998BMWZ3
City
St. Catharines
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/12/2016
Social Links