POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mo's message

Yes, Mo, you understood very well. Aves was banned so often. Now he returned and behaved quite well, - but Aves is still Aves.

Would be interesting to see who asked to delete the last message of Silicon Extinction, but I would bet to know who it was. Also this I experianced in the past.

So we know, the pattern is to use every news release to find all possible (old) arguments to spread fear.

Example: A friendly or unfriendly low ball offering , now by Global Foundries? Again? A conspiracy? Placing BOD by former GM managers and then taking over? Gosh, what a BS.

So often we discussed this issue, so often we found  that in such a case many other parties would step in and start a bidding war. Remember Anadigics and how the biddeng started? Anadigics had "only" a nice fab, no IP, no key technology.
With POETS we know that all key players of semiconductor know what is going on. OK, they are waiting for proofpoints (Prototypes...), but I have no doubt they would step in heavily as soon as one of the competitors would try to take POET for themself. I have no "angst", - but some people try to spread it.

Even MAZAN is getting scary? Please stay cool. Do not let them play their game with you!

Please login to post a reply
TF1
City
Munich
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/23/2016
Social Links